Elevate Remote Wellbeing series – 03/ Encourage Balance
How can we create a balanced, healthy and sustainable approach to remote team working?
To find balance when working remotely, we need to be deliberate – to plan when we’ll do chores, parent, play, rest, and work.
Be mindful and deliberate in striking a balance between work, rest and play and enable others to do the same. Acknowledge that everyone’s situation is unique and encourage flexible and creative ways to collaborate.
How might you?
- Be deliberate and intentional in how you plan your time?
- Arrange your work area with everything you need?
- Set clear expectations about at work and turnaround times?
- Use online notifications to support how you want to work?
- Talk about and model taking time away from work?
When it comes to wellbeing, little things can make a big difference.
Looking to create your own short clips? Reach out to us to clarify a vision, align a team or build momentum around a change. www.sketchspeak.com.au