Elevate Remote Wellbeing series – 04/ Celebrate Success
How can we create a balanced, healthy and sustainable approach to remote team working?
Working remotely, there are less opportunities for unplanned conversations. Those “little moments” where we recognise people’s contributions, organically.
Establish rituals that allow your team to mark progress and build a bank of shared experiences. Acknowledge wins and growth in a diversity of ways.
How might you?
- Pause regularly and consider what has been achieved?
- Share immediate micro-feedback one on one?
- Prompt your people to make milestones and key dates?
- Encourage everyone to share congratulations and thanks?
- Put on virtual experiences beyond the day to day?
When it comes to wellbeing, little things can make a big difference.
Looking to create your own short clips? Reach out to us to clarify a vision, align a team or build momentum around a change. www.sketchspeak.com.au