During this unprecedented time, we want to keep in touch with our contacts and clients to share useful content and support where we can.
Here’s the top level of our Virtual Leadership framework. We use it to organise our content and learning design. It is proving a good prompt for us and our clients.
Click to take a short survey to help you better understand the detail and where you could improve the virtual working experience.
- Focus attention – Get clear on what matters most. Make sure everyone knows what’s expected of them so they can get on with their most important activities.
- Enable ownership – Adapt your interaction style and set your people up for success. Remove obstacles and provide the tools they need to perform at their best.
- Elevate wellbeing – Encourage social connection and meaningful contribution. Set the standard for a balanced, healthy and sustainable approach to work.
- Create routines – Embed a regular cadence of team practices that create transparency, improve collaboration and produce results.
- Strengthen connection – Focus on relationships and not just tasks and transactions. Build trust and psychological safety to keep everyone engaged.
Soji offers bespoke and off the shelf learning webinars to support leaders set up their teams for virtual working success. Please do reach out if you would like to know more about our webinar catalogue.
We just delivered some webinar workshops for a team of state government leaders, sharing content and tips with them to set up their teams for success and are looking forward to working with a leadership team in the media industry, enabling them to distil their priorities and create opportunities to collaborate in new ways.
We have created a Community of Practice, a private group on LinkedIn, where we can post content and all learn together more on the topic of Virtual Working. If you’d like to join click here!