Rest, Recharge and Refocus
At this time of year Jarrod and I like to reflect on the past 12 months and draw into focus what we want for the coming year.
2017 was great for Soji.
- A large culture change programme for a brilliant media organisation.
- Senior leadership development for a number of interesting national organisations.
- Strategy workshops for some great clients.
- Simulation experiences around tough conversations with our fabulous actor facilitators.
- Storytelling and internal events for a valuable government organisation.
- Rapid Prototyping experiences to introduce design thinking to leaders open to innovative ways of problem solving.
For me personally it has sparked some changes which have set me up for an exciting 2018. Early on in the year I worked with a brilliant coach. The conversations we had gave me the focus to draw more of what I wanted into my work and life. In August I had the opportunity to complete The Leadership Circle (TLC) certification so I can deliver TLC 360 debriefs and coaching. I’m looking forward to working with Jarrod on some exciting leadership development deliveries and supporting coaching clients in 2018.
2018 will bring Soji Chats podcasts to the world – so we will let you know where to listen to those when they are up. Content wise we want to continue to focus on the topic of conversations and helping leaders have better ones. We have created a small free conversations toolkit and planner available here. May all your conversations in 2018 be good ones!
We hope that 2018 brings you lots of great opportunities for positive change. Life is short. When you love what you do – you do great work! Here’s to a year of loving what you do!
Soji Learning and Change
Our name comes from a Japanese concept meaning a short period of mindful practice. We believe that organisational change starts with the individual and takes dedication, mindfulness and commitment.